Oh no, bubbles overboard! Don't worry though. We can help.
Follow the below instructions to help stop your Crystal Sparkling Water Maker from overflowing:
- Make sure you are filling the glass carafe with water to the fill line only.
- Carbonate water only.Flavours should only be added after carbonation.
- Make sure you are using the 0.7L glass carafe with your Crystal Sparkling Water Maker. The Crystal is only compatible with the 0.7L glass carafe.
- Try reinserting your glass carafe and push the carbonating head down. Make sure the bottle flask is properly locked with the carbonating head and the carbonating tube is inside the glass carafe. Hold the carbonating head down and turn the flask lever left to the locked position to ensure safety.
- Make sure you're firmly pressing the carbonating button in short, two-second presses, releasing, and repeating -- 3 times for light fizz, 5 times for strong fizz, and more for extra strong fizz.