Bubble Blast! Let's get this figured out.
Follow the below steps to get bubbling again with your Spirit One Touch Sparkling Water Maker:
- Make sure the cylinder is tight enough and retighten it if necessary by twisting the cylinder to the right.
- If you're still not getting bubbles and if you don't hear a sputtering sound when you press the carbonating button, you may be out of gas. You can get a new cylinder through our online exchange program or a participating retail location.
- Your Sparkling Water Maker might not be properly connected. Disconnect and reconnect the power cord into a working electrical socket.
- Make sure the water in the carbonating bottle is filled up to the fill line and then try carbonating again:
- Pull the bottle rest towards you until a click sound is heard and insert the bottle into the Snap-Lock by pushing the bottle up and back.
- Press one of the three buttons to achieve your desired carbonation. Press the left button (one drop) for light fizz, the middle button (two drops) for medium fizz, and the right button (three drops) for strong fizz.
- When you've reached the right carbonation level, pull the bottle towards you and remove.